Please find all the essential configuration files for MariaDB 10.x, NGINX 1.13, Nextcloud 12, PHP 7.1, Roundcube 1.3, WordPress 4.x, Ampache 3.8.x, Let’s Encrypt and some shell scripts (back up, permissions, renewals). Just browse through all the files or download all as one zip-file. If you don’t want to use Roundcube and/or WordPress just don’t care about the wordpress.conf and roundcube.conf … delete both.
You just have to
- adjust the ip address ‘resolver 192.168.2.1;’ to your internet gateway ip in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
- adjust the ip subnet ‘allow 192.168.2.0/24;’ with regards to your requirements in /var/www/wordpress/wp-config.php
- adjust the path to your ssl certificates in /etc/nginx/ssl.conf
- substitute the DDNS-address examplarily used in the nextcloud.conf, roundcube.conf and wordpress.conf in
- wp-config.php: please generate your keys online and replace the following rows
- if exists please move the /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf to /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf.bak
mv /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf.bak
…then restart NGINX
service nginx restart
and you’re done!
Have fun and enjoy your Nextcloud!